Whether you are a worshipper of the summer sun or a sultan of the snow, one thing everyone can agree on is that there is nothing quite like fall in the Adirondacks. For just a few weeks, this already famous place becomes a breathtaking showground of breathtaking reds, bright oranges, and brilliant yellows. Hunting is a favorite pastime in the Adirondacks, and avid hunters love our rigging hardware for use with hunting accessories and tools.
While our new and returning customers already know that we are #1 in the business for boating hardware, horse hardware, and an abundance of industrial rigging applications, we thought we would share with you some of the unique, fun, and clever ways some of our customers have used our versatile products!
- Our customer remarked that our strong snap hooks are perfect for a quick and easy set up and take down of her hammock.
- Fishing! We received a great review stating that our swivel round eye was perfect for supporting a offshore swivel knot for big fish trolling.
- Another customer advised us that our wire rope clips supported her heavy patio lights.
- Our all purpose snaps are popular and perfect for ordering in bulk for those artisans that create fashionable key fobs and lanyards.
- Our swivel eye bolt snaps are often used for a safe no drill kayak anchor trolley.
- All purpose snaps – apparently great for use in a child’s science project! Use as a material in simple pulley system requiring three all purpose snaps, rope, and a place to mount. The kids will get a kick out of seeing how much weight they can lift.
- Our D-rings and O-rings are also used in the fashion industry as sturdy belt fasteners. They look fantastic in their original state or bedazzled with rhinestones! Our rings are also used as scarf ties, necklaces, and bracelets.
- Our snap hooks, when attached to rope, provides a very quick and convenient clothesline while camping.
- A child’s science project! Our all purpose snap hooks can be used as a material in a simple pulley system. You only need three snaps, some rope, and a place to hang the system. The kids will have a blast seeing how much weight they can lift..
- Games! Our durable O-rings have been known to provide hours of fun when used in games such as the Ring on a String game, Ring Toss, Ring in a Cup, etc. Our rings won’t corrode and are weather resistant.
These are just a few of the many inspiring ways our hooks, snaps, and rings can be used. We welcome your unique ideas! Share your ideas and pictures with us by emailing them to email@example.com.